Monday, March 2, 2009

Activity 1 & 2

What's with my name?

For 18 years, I continue my existence with the name JAVEIL JOY EBANOS. The word "joy" , which means happiness, is entangled with me that also coordinates with my personality. My name is a unique one. A combination of my father (Joel) and mother (Vergie) whom gave me my birthright. My name represents the will of my father and mother. The combination of their name is my first name, together with joy my name means joy to Joel and Vergie.

What's with my so called friend?

Everyone wants to be bonded. This bond shelter a person from loneliness. Bond that exists for better of one another that grows stronger in the trial of time and problems.
The kindness, inspirations, lessons, and trust they give in me believing that I am capable of doing a certain task or surpassing a certain problem are my strength and source of confidence. When I'm with them, I feel like I can do anything, that I am even worth something.

1 comment:

  1. lalo n pag ako ksama mo,

    nga2wa mo tlaga gs2 mo..

    ingat friend of mine..

    hehehe..

    lab u frnd..

    ReplyDelete